All our repairs and installations are fully guaranteed. We operate an open and upfront rates and charges policy, with no hidden fees such as callout charges. The price you see is the price you pay. We are currently offering discounted rates, subject to terms and conditions.
BOILER SERVICE £55.00
FIRE SERVICE £55.00
BACK BOILER/FIRE SERVICE £75.00
When a Customer has more than one appliance serviced at the same visit, each applince will benifit from a £5 discount.
LANDLORD GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE/SERVICE CHARGES
APPLIANCES IN PROPERTY RATE
UP TO A BOILER AND COOKER £70.00
PER ADDITIONAL APPLIANCE ADD £40.00
Property A has a gas boiler and a gas hob. Charge £70.00
Property B has a gas boiler and a gas fire. Charge £110.00
Property C has a gas boiler, a gas fire and a gas hob. Charge £110.00
When all gas appliances are to be serviced at the same visit, the cooker will be serviced at no cost to the Landlord. This is on the assumption that the gas cooker does'nt require any repairs, alterations or upgrading.
FIRST VISIT REPAIR £60.00
1. The charge is for a first visit repair is regardless of how long the job takes but does not include the cost of any parts.
2. Should we be unable to carry out a complete repair, we will offer a no obligation quote to return and complete the repair.
3. Should we be unable to quote to return and complete a repair,there is no charge.
4. Should we be unable to complete a repair, and we are requested to carry out work, eg, to stop water leaking from an obsolete boiler, there will be a £60.00 charge plus parts for this.
Where there is a hob or a cooker to be installed, providing there is a live gas pipe available in the area, we normally charge £75.00 to install a cooker or a hob. The cost includes materials such as cooker hose, stability chain etc. We cannot fit electrical spurs or sockets for any appliance. Should we be unable to install your cooking appliance at the stated cost, we will quote for the work requested, with no obligation to accept.
APPLIANCE DISCONNECTION CHARGE
We are often asked to disconnect an unwanted gas appliance, such as an old
gas fire or cooker. We will safely disconnect the gas appliiance, and cap off
the old appliances gas pipe. We will then carry out a gas tightness test to the
property's gas installation. We cannot remove the old appliance for disposal.
Our standard charge for this is £60.00 inc. Where we offer an alternative price for technical reasons, the quotation will be free of charge with no obligation to accept.
DESCRIPTION RATE REMARKS
FEE £30.00 If parts are required, its a repair.
1. An example of a minor adjustment would be, the alteration of a systems water pressure, or the altering of the settings to a central heating controller.
POWER FLUSHING RATES
SYSTEM SIZE RATE REMARKS
UP TO 5 RADIATORS £275.00
PER EXTRA RADIATOR £ 25.00 Additional charge.
1. Towel rails and hot water cylinders are counted as if they were radiators.
2. For technical reasons we may offer a quote not in line with our standard formula. Should we do so, the quote will be free, with no obligation to accept.
Should we have to pay parking fees to carry out work, these will be added to the Customers bill.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept payment in cash and also most credit and debit cards. Sorry but we don't accept cheques.
Payment in full must be made on completion of work to the Engineer on site.
From 01 November 2020 unless there is a prior arrangement, we will no longer accept bank transfer after invoicing. We always carry mobile card readers to every job.
We cover South Glasgow, (sorry not the city centre) East Kilbride, Hamilton, Bellshill. Cambuslang, Motherwell, Barrhead, Neilston, Paisley etc.
MON - FRI 9.00am - 6.00pm
SAT - SUN Closed
We are open most bank and public holidays, with the exception of Christmas, Boxing & New Years day.
Our rates dont change on bank or public holidays.